Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Random Thought's

      Beautiful view from my balcony

It was almost 10 to 10 in the morning. I just got up from my bed and stepped out to the balcony without arranging it. The climate was so romantic, the sky was almost to its best. Inspite of having a bad cold I was able to feel the smell of rain. Even before I could come out of it, I had a good smelling coffee in my hand which just made this moment so perfect. The view of a romantic drizzling day from the balcony with a hot coffee in hand. Wow! Can my day get any better? Everyone loves this, don't we ?
Just then I saw a man finishing of his work  at the end of the street stitching the shoes and sandals packing his bag's, stuff's and cleaning up his mess trying to find shelter, I used to see him everyday in the morning at the tea shop having coffee as his breakfast. He now gets under a shutter sealing. Praying to god or rather complaining. Why in this tuff time? 
Then I turned towards my bed, saw the mess I had made, and realised, If at all I knew how tuff it is to earn for a coffee in my hand, 
○May be then I would have cleared my mess in the morning
○May be then I would have got up early and helped my mom 
○May be then I would have felt more responsible as I enjoy the
-BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM MY BALCONY-

No comments:

Post a Comment